Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  November 2011

ALLSTAT November 2011

You're Invited: Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference

Cameron Willkomm <[log in to unmask]>

Cameron Willkomm <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:26:18 -0500

Whether you are new to data mining or an expert, we'd like to invite you to the 2012 Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference (ADMC)! You can expect to gain knowledge of the latest data mining trends while learning from leading practical and theoretical experts. We look forward to hosting you!

Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference
www.salforddatamining.com<http://www.salforddatamining.com>
San Diego, CA

May 24-25, 2012
Welcome Reception May 23, 2012

Pre-Conference Training
May 21-23, 2012

Why You Should Attend:
The 2012 Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference is aimed at bringing together researchers and practitioners to learn about data mining technology from practical and theoretical experts. It will also allow attendees to exchange ideas and experiences focused on the practice of data mining and the art and practice of real world analysis of complex data.

Some of Our Scheduled Speakers Include:

 *   Visa
 *   Johnson & Johnson
 *   Co-developer of RandomForests(r)
 *   Co-developer of CART(r)
 *   Former Director of Carrefour
 *   Stanford University

Register Today!
Do you want to get a better understanding of data mining with real-world examples described complete with implementation details? Join us for the 2012 Salford Analytics & Data Mining Conference (ADMC) in historic Old Town San Diego, where we promise an unparalleled opportunity to hear from experienced professionals solving problems similar to yours!

Please visit our website at www.salforddatamining.com <http://www.salforddatamining.com/> or phone 619-543-8880 for the latest information.

Regards,
Cameron Willkomm
Account Executive

Salford Systems
Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
9685 Via Excelencia, Ste. 208
San Diego, CA 92126 USA
P: 619.543.8880 x121
F: 619.543.8888
www.salford-systems.com<http://www.salford-systems.com>

SAVE THE DATE!
Salford Systems is hosting it's 7th Analytics and Data Mining Conference in San Diego, CA, May 2012!
www.salforddatamining.com<http://www.salforddatamining.com>

SIGNOFF allstat