ZOOARCH Archives

ZOOARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ZOOARCH Home

ZOOARCH  November 2011

ZOOARCH November 2011

Re: Epizootic mortality?

"WORLEY, Fay Louise" <[log in to unmask]>

WORLEY, Fay Louise

Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:31:39 +0000

Hi Annelise,
There was a presentation at the 2010 Animal Palaeopathology Working Group meeting that may be of interest:
Tim Newfield - Disease outbreaks among cattle in medieval Europe: a survey of the written evidence and future directions.

The abstract booklet can be downloaded from here http://www.apwg.supanet.com/olympus.htm
Best wishes

Fay

Fay Worley