MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  November 2011

MOODLE-UK November 2011

Re: Plagiarism tool

Zee Nagre <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Nov 2011 21:08:31 +0000

thank you to all those who contributed- as always very interesting - Turnitin ask for college's FTE and base cost on that : which does work out at the quoted 99p per learner per year. I will approach them again and ask for a quote based only the number of HE students but I have a strong feeling they won't accept that. But if they do , I will report it here!
I take it that Viper is a no-no then?