GIS Manager / Specialist
TRS Staffing are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of personnel into the Renewable Energy industry. Our client, a major developer and operator in the European offshore wind market, is looking for a GIS specialist to join their team on a contract basis based in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting the use of GIS within the UK business. This will involve liaising with various teams and their external contractors to ensure full geographical information data capture and dissemination. The role will be working on both onshore and offshore wind farm projects.
Target rate: £250 - £300 per day ltd
The role will involve:
• Setting and enhancing the systems and processes used for GIS management Managing GIS data
• Communicating GIS management and control processes
• Producing maps, calculations and reports
Ideally you will have:
• GIS track record, including proficiency with standard GIS applications and data layers
• Ability to develop and maintain data management and database systems
• Experience of graphical production
• Experience of operating CAD systems
• A recognised qualification in Geographical Information Systems, geomatics, or equivalent professional experience
• Professional experience of ESRI ArcGIS software or similar
You will not only receive a competitive rate, but also the security of employment within a highly successful organisation that values its staff and offers an excellent working environment and development prospects.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Russell Willetts on 0207 419 5800 or [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: