Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  November 2011

ALLSTAT November 2011

ANNOUNCE: Short Courses for researchers at Lancaster University

"Lancaster, Gillian" <[log in to unmask]>

Lancaster, Gillian

Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:48:17 +0000

SHORT COURSES AT THE POSTGRADUATE STATISTICS CENTRE, LANCASTER UNIVERSITY

APPLIED STATISTICS COURSES:

R Course
17-18 November 2011

Generalised Linear Models
23 – 25 November 2011

Secondary Data Analysis

Questionnaire Design

Sampling Design

MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL STATISTICS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
COURSES:

Data and Safety Monitoring Board Workshop

Pharmacological Modelling
13 – 16 February 2012

Survival and Event History Analysis
27th February – 1st March 2012

Adaptive & Bayesian Methods in Clinical Research
12 – 15 March 2012

Genomics:Technologies and Data Analyses
2 Days (10 hours online and 1 day workshop at Lancaster: 16 March 2012)

Statistical Methods for Ordered Categorical Data

For more information regarding our courses, please go to our ‘new’ short course website: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fas/cpd/statistics/

Or contact the Short Course Administrator, Angela Mercer, email [log in to unmask]

See our e-brochure at www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/psc.

Kind regards

Angela Mercer
Short Course/Postgraduate Administrator
Applied Statistics
C/o Postgraduate Statistics Centre
Room 78
Lancaster University
Lancaster

***Please note I work Mon-Fri, 9.30 - 2.45 pm***

Tel: +44 (0) 1524 593064
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 593429
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://shortcourses.maths.lancs.ac.uk

Angela Mercer
Short Course/Postgraduate Administrator
Applied Statistics
C/o Postgraduate Statistics Centre
Room 78
Lancaster University
Lancaster

***Please note I work Mon-Fri, 9.30 - 2.45 pm***

* Tel: +44 (0) 1524 593064
    Fax: +44 (0) 1524 592681
  Email: [log in to unmask]
         http://shortcourses.maths.lancs.ac.uk