SWENT Archives

SWENT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SWENT Home

SWENT  October 2011

SWENT October 2011

Re: MA Research Request

"Jones, Paul (Stress Management)" <[log in to unmask]>

South Wales Email Network of Therapists <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:21:32 +0100

HI   Joanna

Best   of    luck     with     your    study    unfortunately   my    orientation  revolves    around   R.E.B.T./C.B.T.  and   E.M.D.R.
I    wish    you    all    the   best    with   your   research.
Paul

Paul Jones
Stress Management Advisor and Counsellor
City & County of Swansea
Corporate Health and Safety Service
Occupational Health & Well Being Unit
Stress Management and Counselling
Room 2.3.13 Civic Centre
Swansea
SA1 3SN

01792 637668 (w)

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy this message and attachments, or disclose the contents to any other person.
HYSBYSIAD CYFRINACHEDD AC YMWRTHODIAD Mae'r neges hon ac unrhyw atodiadau yn gyfrinachol a gallant fod yn gyfreithiol-freintiedig neu wedi eu hamddiffyn rhag datgeliad fel arall. Os nad y chi yw'r derbynnydd bwriadedig ffoniwch neu e-bostiwch yr anfonwr os gwelwch yn dda a dilwch y neges hon ac unrhyw atodiadau o'ch system. Os nad y chi yw'r derbynnydd bwriadedig ni chewch chi gopo'r neges hon a'r atodiadau, na datgelu'r cynnwys i unrhyw un arall.