A leading player in financial services has a unique vacancy for a credit risk analyst looking to step up their career.
Looking for a statistical / econometric analyst with upwards of 2 years commercial predictive modelling experience gained within credit risk / finance / banking. Offering structured career progression and ample remuneration packages to boot, if you have a passion for modelling and strong commercial experience of regression modelling, data analysis, SAS programming and forecasting, then this role will be your next step up.
The role will involve:
• Developing robust credit risk models and behavioural scorecards
• Predicting market / customer behaviour with statistical / econometric analysis
• Building models with SAS
• Liaising with clients and stakeholders
• Developing innovative techniques and solutions, attending conferences and ensuring all associated regulations are adhered to
• Managing analytical / modelling projects as and when necessary
If you feel you have the potential to fill such a role, call now for an immediate conversation; alternatively send your CV to be considered for a high profile role in risk.
Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Operational Researcher, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for an analytical role across the industries then give us a call or visit our website. We have a range of jobs available and are particularly good at helping analyst’s change sector. Try visiting us at www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk
Salary: Negotiable up to 60K depending upon qualification, skills and experience
To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1877/SC in the subject line
020 7861 9987
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.