An analytics leader is on the look out for strong statisticians to help extract insights from huge amounts of data. This exciting position will be to help provide analytical and market insight consultancy where specific segmentation and statistical analysis is needed on a wide range of statistical projects.
The role will entail:
• analysing large datasets to answer specific business questions for large retail and FMCG clients
• use a variety of analytical tools to deliver leading insights
• developing price and promotions strategies using statistical analysis
• understand the business objectives and create actionable insight initiatives based on the analysis you have undertaken.
• deliver analytical findings and recommendations on business strategy
To be eligible for the post you should have good knowledge of Statistical techniques such as Segmentation, Linear Regression, Clustering, Forecasting and Predictive Analysis. You should have upwards of 2 years work experience within a marketing analytics environment or client-side company, in a statistical / econometric role.
To arrange an interview, call today or alternatively send your CV to be considered for the shortlist!
Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at WorldWideWeb @ corporate-recruiter.co.uk
Salary: Negotiable up to 60K depending upon qualification, skills and experience
To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1894/SC in the subject line
020 7861 9987
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.