VMSG 2012 second circular

Charlotte Vye <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:09:20 +0100

Dear All,

Please find attached the second circular for the next VMSG annual meeting. Further information can be found on the conference website: www.vmsg2012.org

We look forward to welcoming you all to Durham.

regards
Durham local organising committee

<abstract> Dear All, Please find attached the second circular for the next VMSG annual meeting. Further information can be found on the conference website: www.vmsg2012.org We look forward to welcoming you all to Durham. regards Durham local organising committee </abstract>