Re: UNIT4 Information

Hazel Wallis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Sep 2011 12:50:09 +0100

text/plain

Hi Colin

Thanks for this - appreciated.

Re the next User Group meeting, a meeting in November would be good. I
feel strongly that the pFACT User Group should - especially in these
relatively early days for Unit 4 - be kept separate from Awards
Management. For Universities who don't have Awards Management (like us -
and many won't use Agresso either) - absorbing the pFACT group into
Awards Management would I think move the focus off pFACT, which wouldn't
be helpful and could prove quite confusing for non AM users.

I'd be interested to know how many pFACT users there are in total, and
of those, how many currently also user Awards Management - do you have
that information?

Thanks
Best wishes
Hazel