This week sees the launch of 'imagine', AMTA's online magazine dedicated to early childhood music therapy.
It is free and easy to access from around the world.
imagine 2(1), 2011 features
* 96 pages full of informative and insightful contributions
* open access and an interactive digital viewing mode
* latest research, reports, clinical strategies, resources, and more
* the color of us series spotlighting European countries
* 8 podcasts, 4 photo stories, and 2 new teaching episodes
* our favorite movies for children
* an archive of previous newsletters and issues
* the early childhood network group
* an 2011/2012 event calendar, and
* online submission for 2012
Find imagine on the web at www.imagine.musictherapy.biz <http://www.imagine.musictherapy.biz> <http://www.imagine.musictherapy.biz>