Asset / GIS Technician
£16,000 - 20,000 PA + Benefits
Major Infrastructure Company are seeking an Asset/GIS Technician to maintain the data held in the central Geographic Information System and to deliver custom analysis, mapping and data extract services to the business and selected 3rd parties.
Key Objectives and responsibilities
* To ensure that the companies asset information is as current and accurate as reasonably possible and inline with relevant legislation and standards.
* To maintain the latest version of other Company GIS datasets.
* To provide a service to the business with regard to location based analysis and mapping.
* To support the maintenance of the maps and web services used by the business.
* To maintain 3rd party data hosted in GIS.
* To provide controlled copies of Company GIS data to 3rd parties and staff as required.
* Prepare, monitor and authorise payment of the commercial aspects of the Asset Information function.
* ESRI ArcGIS experience
Please send a copy of your current CV detailing salary expectation to [log in to unmask]
Kinect Recruitment Ltd
T: 01784 471 828
M: 07727 146 877
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: