AUA Partnerships List

Susan Deacon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:42:30 +0100

Dear Colleagues

It is some time since we had any activity through the Partnerships Group, so I thought it would be helpful to make sure the list is up to date.

Please could you let me know if you are no longer interested in belonging to the Group, and I will remove your name.

In the meantime, if you have any hot topics you would like to be discussed or burning questions please let me know.

All the best for the forthcoming Academic Year.

Susan Deacon