A leading global predictive analytics provider has a need for a robust statistical modeller to help develop analytical credit risk/credit scoring/fraud modelling solutions within financial services.
The role will be to –
• Build credit risk, behavioural and fraud scorecards, decision models, predictive models and optimisation
• Use in-depth statistical modelling / pattern recognition / data mining / computational statistical techniques to spot unusual transaction behaviour
• Research and develop new innovative analytical techniques
• Provide analytical services through the entire customer lifecycle
• When necessary take management of analytical projects
• Consult with others in regards to scorecard design etc
• Monitor going use of analytical solutions
Send your CV, or better still give us a call, to be considered for the shortlist.
Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at WorldWideWeb @ corporate-recruiter.co.uk
Location: UK Wide
Salary: Negotiable up to 50K + bonus + bens depending upon qualification, skills and experience
To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1867/SC in the subject line
020 7861 9987
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.