JiscMail Logo

Help for WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Home

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Home

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE  August 2011

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE August 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: unprintability (part 1)

Charles Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:43:54 -0400

text/plain

Thanks Martha, Joel, others. I should say that I'll follow up with part
2 of unprintability, a dialogue with Alan Sondheim on the topic.