FW: JANET6 Advisory Group

"Gibbs, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>

Gibbs, Laura

Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:38:04 +0000

Dear Colleagues - Phil has proposed Matthew Cook - Matthew provided very useful input at the recent conference call on JANET6 requirements so seems a good choice unless anyone is burning to do this themselves?

Best wishes

Laura

Laura Gibbs
IT Director, Information Services
Royal Holloway University of London,
Egham, Surrey
TW20 0EX
Tel: 01784 443173
Mobile: 07970390593

-----Original Message-----
From: IT Directors' Group within the 1994 Group of universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Richards
Sent: 01 August 2011 15:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: JANET6 Advisory Group

Laura

I'm not sure if you are looking specifically for a member of this email list, or just a suitable member of a 1994 Group University - but if the latter my colleague Matthew Cook, Head of Network & Security ([log in to unmask]) at Loughborough would be happy to take the role if invited. He has a sound knowledge of the area in question, and would be able to reflect well the perspective of smaller research-intensive institutions - he will be able tactfully to ensure that RUGIT do not monopolise any research-related considerations here.

Regards,
Phil.