Records Management Assistant
Leading property company is offering a 12 month paid internship to a bright and enthusiastic individual looking to develop practical experience in the field of records management.
Working in the small central London head office of this major company you will gain experience working to support senior management in a wide range of tasks. Working within the records management team you will learn various business practices and develop valuable database skills including SharePoint. There will be opportunities to complete relevant research in areas including RM standards / practices, information governance and legal admissibility. The role will be both hands-on, involve physical filing, archiving, and also desk based working on the electronic side of records management.
Your duties would include:
• Sorting, creating, classifying and filing hardcopy and electronic records.
• Adding, maintaining and updating RM databases showing location of stored electronic and hardcopy records.
• Archiving company documents.
• Researching, reviewing and reporting on record management best practices.
• Providing support for special projects like the implementation of a new document management system, creation of project templates within SharePoint and business information audits.
• Maintaining awareness of current industry trends and technology methods for making continuous improvements.
You will demonstrate a friendly approach to dealing with customers, be IT literate and able to manage your own workload in a busy and demanding environment. Our client prides itself on allowing people a real opportunity to get involved, build significant experience and make an impact in the business.
To apply please email a CV to Jeremy Clarke - [log in to unmask] - for an informal chat please call 020 7378 5463.
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask]
For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]