Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Theories - local or formal or blind?

Raymond Pawson <[log in to unmask]>

Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards" <[log in to unmask]>, Raymond Pawson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:41:43 +0100

text/plain

Hi y'all

Some of our debate around 'wringing out' theories brought this to mind:

Friedman V (2001) Designed Blindness: An action science perspective on program theory evaluation. American Journal of Evaluation 22(2) 161-181.

Enjoy - if you have not already come across it.

RAY