For a confidential consultation call James Carrera on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
Project / Lead Statistical Programmer
IMMEDIATE BUSINESS NEED
£ Excellent Rate / hour
3 month+, Immediate Start contract available & preferred
Based in South East, UK
This position is 100% office-based due to the nature of the work
The Statistical Project Programmer provides leadership on statistical software programming solutions and their documentation to Biostatistics in general and on a clinical project as assigned. Takes the lead of the statistical programming team and of the statistical programming strategy on the project assigned. The Statistical Project Programmer performs the planning and implementation of resource allocation and leads the statistical programming activities such that agreed objectives, standards, deadlines and other requirements with respect to specifications, development, quality assurance and delivery are attained in accordance with applicable processes.
• Lead the statistical programming activities on a project. Provide direction and focus on programming activities related to analysis and reporting of results on the assigned drug development project.
• Provide expert knowledge on statistical programming strategies. Assess and clarify requirements, provide statistical programming solutions and ensure their effective implementation.
• Guide statistical programming team members on trial protocol review, CRF development and data structure specifications for clinical trials. Ensure consistency and adherence to available standards.
• Oversee the programming specifications within the project and ensures consistency with the statistical requirements for analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures. Assist as appropriate.
• Lead activities on programming, validation and documentation according to the agreed specification, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures. Ensure that high quality standards, consistency within the project and delivery within agreed time lines are being met. Assist as appropriate.
• Ensure adherence to statistical programming standards, effective use of available standard programs, availability of appropriate documentation and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Act as PoC, liaising with sponsors, customers and other functional areas as required.
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
• At least 6 years of pharmaceutical industry drug development experience using SAS.
• Expert knowledge of SAS programming language, with SAS/Base, SAS Macro, SAS/Graph, SAS SQL and some SAS/STATS.
• Good knowledge of drug development process in particular on collection, storing, processing and analysis of clinical trial data.
• Good knowledge of English, communicating clearly and effectively in written and oral form in a business environment.
• Well developed planning , organizational and analytic abilities
• Strong customer focus
For a confidential consultation call;
Statistics, Biostatistics & SAS Programming
Tel: +44 (0)20 7255 6600
Fax: +44 (0)20 7255 6656
Email: [log in to unmask]
3rd Floor, Woolverstone House, 61-62 Berners Street London W1T 3NJ United Kingdom
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.