It is Now open from 15th July until 19th August 2011admissions for Master’s Degree in Statistical Modelling and Data Analysis at University of Évora, Portugal
This Masters program is design for professionals and researchers in different areas (Biology, Health, Environment, Economics, Engineering, Business, Social Sciences, Exact Sciences) who wish to acquire or deepen their knowledge of statistical methodologies and their applications.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
· Applications in Biological, Health and Environmental Sciences;
· Applications in Economic and Management Sciences;
· Statistical Modelling and Data Analysis.
· To provide statistical methods and techniques for real problems resolution.
· To provide a good knowledge base for further specialized studies in Statistics or another area that needs strong background in statistics.
· To develop student’s ability to critically organize information and to select the appropriated methods to analyse that information with resource to statistical software.
· To open research perspectives in different areas of Probability and Statistics.
· To develop abstraction, creative intuition and a critical attitude in model building, to develop transdisciplinary reasoning and to provide a solid training in quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
ADMISSION RULES: Undergraduate degree in any area
TUITION FEE: 2000€
webpage: <http://www.dmat.uevora.pt/ensino/mmead/mmeade/mmeade> http://www.dmat.uevora.pt/ensino/mmead/mmeade/mmeade
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Evora-Portugal/Mestrado-em-Modelacao-Estatistica-e-Analise-de-Dados/383649446864> http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Evora-Portugal/Mestrado-em-Modelacao-Estatistica-e-Analise-de-Dados/383649446864
ADMISSIONS INFORMATION: <http://www.sac.uevora.pt/> http://www.sac.uevora.pt/
Many thanks for disseminating.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.