Mango Solutions is a privately owned company, that designs and implements targeted statistical software solutions to support business decision makers in the pharmaceutical and other industries. The Mango team consists of a unique mixture of modelers and analysis-aware IT developers and is currently 42 strong. Mango currently has offices in the UK, China and Switzerland and is opening an office in New Jersey, in 2011. Mango employs a range of technical skill sets that allow
complex statistical algorithms to be used and embedded in enterprise analysis environments.
Mango Imaging, a new group inside of Mango Solutions, provides fully quantitative image analysis and statistical inference services for MRI and PET studies in early-phase drug development. Examples of image analysis services currently provided include
- SUV calculations for FDG-PET and other radiotracers
- Kinetic modeling for CNS radiotracers
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI quantification
- Diffusion-weighted imaging quantification (ADC, DTI, HARDI)
- Functional and structural MRI quantification
Mango is currently hiring for a junior/senior Image Analyst to be based in either our London or Chippenham offices. As an Image Analyst, you will develop methodology, perform image analysis and produce reports on a wide variety of projects.
- University or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., mathematics, engineering, computer science, statistics)
- Demonstrated foundation in statistical theory and/or applied statistics
- Demonstrated competency in major software packages (e.g., R, S-PLUS, MATLAB, ITK)
- Competency in one or more programming languages is desired (e.g., C/C++, C#, Fortran, Python, Java)
- Previous experience with medical imaging or drug development is desired, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and customer focus
- Ability to take initiative and deliver tangible results
If this position is of interest to you, please submit a cover letter and CV to [log in to unmask] or contact us directly under this email address for further information. More information about employment opportunities at Mango Solutions is available at http://www.mango-solutions.com/careers.html
Brandon Whitcher PhD CStat
Mango Solutions, UK
[log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.