Cegedim Strategic Data Medical Research Ltd (CSD MR) is currently seeking a Medical Statistician for their London office.
The Statistician will primarily be responsible for providing statistical input and conducting statistical analysis for medical research managed by CSD MR using 'real-world' longitudinal patient data and additionally collected data from many worldwide countries.
* Development and review of statistical analysis plans
* Design and implementation of non-interventional database studies
* Design and implementation of interventional studies
* Consideration of best methods to address research requirements
* Review of project timelines and deliverables
* Review of study protocols
* Statistical analysis of patient data
* Review of statistical analysis to ensure study findings are valid and reliable
* Communication with other CSD MR offices (mainly office in Paris)
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Post-graduate degree/qualification (Master's degree or equivalent) in Medical Statistics or a related field
* 2 or more years professional experience
* Good understanding of relevant methodology and statistics (e.g. retrospective, observational cohort or case-control studies)
* Good working knowledge of SAS
* Fluent in English with good written English
* Ideally with good speaking knowledge of French
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
* Ability to ensure that processes, documentation and quality control meet the required standards
CSD MR ARE OFFERING:
* Competitive salary
* Permanent position
* Training by and assistance from other statisticians at CSD MR
* Involvement in both retrospective observational studies and prospective studies where additional data is collected
* Involvement in a large variety of projects across different disease areas
* Potential for publications in peer-reviewed journals
* Gain experience and knowledge of worldwide healthcare systems and data
* Opportunity to work in CSD MR office in Paris if desired
* Potential for flexible working arrangements
* No grant applications needed
* Good transport links as London office situated between St Pancras International station and Camden Town tube station (Mornington Crescent tube station also nearby and many bus routes)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 27th July 2011
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Anne Costello at [log in to unmask]
Visit the CSD MR UK website at http://csdmruk.cegedim.com/ and global website at http://www.cegedim.com/solutions/life-sciences/CCD/Pages/default.aspx for further information about CSD MR.
1 Canal Side Studios, 8-14 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0QG, England
Cegedim Strategic Data Medical Research Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 05320660.
Registered office: Cegedim House, Pound Road, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8EH.
This e-mail is confidential. If you have received this message by mistake or if you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform us by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. You may not print any message, nor copy or disclose its content to anyone if you are not its intended recipient. Please note that the integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the internet.
P Save the planet, print it only if needed and recycle!
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.