**** SAS Programmers****
Contract SAS Programmers required:
-12 Months Contracts - Pharmaceuticals
£40 - £45 p/h
-6 Months Contract - Pharmaceuticals
70 - 80 EURO P/H
Provide advanced level of SAS programming activities for the monitoring
Collaborate with project biostatistician in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of execution plan accounting for timeline, resource and quality of the projects
- Ensures that all statistical programs comply with the programming coding standards and utilize available standard reporting systems, as well as macro utility programs.
- Support statistical programming applications that are used to generate clinical study reports.
- Support ADS and TLG generation, and assist with the development of work flow and SOPs for Biostatistics and Statistical Programming operations.
- Accountable for the provision of standard and non-standard data sets, tables, listings and figures based on the final synopsis and SAP that are required for the study reports, submissions and product defense.
- Communicates effectively not only within the teams and functional lines but also with the external resources
- Provides filing, approval and regulatory programming support for all aspects of a submission
Degree in life sciences, statistics, biostatistics, or equivalent areas with extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry, medicine or a relevant field is preferred.
Extensive SAS programming skills
Knowledge of base SAS, SAS macro language, graph, FSP, STATS, SQL as well as other programming languages.
- Knowledge of Unix system, Oracle Clinical and EDC (electronic data capture) exposure preferred excellent analytical, problem solving, and computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of FDA/ICH guidelines, the software development life cycle, and 21 CFR Part 11 and other FDA regulations.
If you would like a confidential discussion in regards to this exciting opportunity, then please feel free to get in touch on +44 207 255 6665 OR alternatively send your updated CV to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.