ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-EO Home

ADMIN-EO  July 2011

ADMIN-EO July 2011

Re: Supporting gay students infocards

Alexandra Muir-Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:32:42 +0100

Dear Chris

Please could I have 50 of each title?

Kind regards

Alex

>>> Chris Hall 08/07/11 10:28 AM >>>
Dear All,

Following my email below, I have now ordered more infocards. If you have ordered these they should be with you within two weeks. If you would like more, but have not let me know, please send me your order as soon as you can.

Many thanks,

Chris.

Chris Hall
Head of Stakeholder Relations and Communications
Equality Challenge Unit
T: 020 7438 1025