For a confidential consultation call James Carrera on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
CONTRACT: 3 x Senior Statistical Programmers
Office based OR Home based in Europe (for the right candidate)
12 month rolling contract
EXCLUSIVE ROLE - You must be able to start before 1st July 2011
Provide programming support and validation of analysis data sets, pooled datasets, statistical summary tables, figures and patient data listings for phase I - phase III clinical trials, ISS & ISE.
* Provide output for the Clinical Study Report, the Integrated Summary of Safety (ISS), the Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE) and electronic submissions.
* You will work with biostatisticians and programmers based also in other sites globally.
* This position will require a significant training investment for the use of client specific processes / procedures in particular, SAS macros, creation of analysis data sets and dataset structures. Need for ensuring standardization of programs where applicable.
* Apply knowledge of clinical data, the design and phases of clinical trials, statistics, relevant regulations and the pharmaceutical industry to the implementation of tasks.
* Handle complex statistical programming issues independently and be familiar with study programming issues. Bring ideas for new projects and take the initiative to solve issues.
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
At least 5 years Statistical SAS programming experience with prior experience in pharmaceutical related field is required.
Working knowledge of clinical legislation (FDA, EMEA), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) is a plus.
* SAS expert
* Fluent in English
* Ability to evaluate processes and situations in an orderly and rational manner asking questions and identifying missing information.
* Must be able to determine relationships between different parts of a problem and identify appropriate solutions.
* Accurately and efficiently work towards quality results
For further details or a confidential conversation please contact me directly:
Manager - Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
[log in to unmask]
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.