Senior Statistician UK
An exciting role has become available for a Senior Statistician to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies based in UK.
Principle functional responsibilities:
Non drug development
• Ensures that priorities are consistent with those of Biostatistics
• Provides statistical advice and support to members of Biostatistics
• Deputizes upon request for the Project Lead Statistician
• Assists in ensuring that statistical standards and SOP’s are followed within the Section
• Interacts with other departments, including Clinical Science, Regulatory Affairs, Project Management, etc., to ensure good coordination and communication
• Participates in and contributes to internal training programs
• Provides high quality statistical support to clinical projects.
• Gives input and ensures that drug development strategy, protocols, CRFs and clinical registration documents are in line with ICH and health authority guidelines as well as company internal SOPs and guidelines. Reviews and approves protocols, CRFs and clinical registration documents. Pays special attention to all statistical issues
• Participates in the preparation of drug development plans, especially the clinical development part, and proposes realistic deadlines for statistics tasks.
• Plans and requests line management approval for resource allocation for statistical tasks.
• Leads and manages statistical team if acting as project lead statistician
• Responsible for the statistical interpretation and the writing of statistical modules for the clinical study report.
• Participates in writing publications
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
• MSc (or equivalent) or PhD in Statistics or very similar area.
• Substantial pharmaceutical industry experience in Biostatistics and clinical drug development
• Experience in using statistical software (particularly SAS) as well as knowledge of database and interface systems.
As a Senior Statistician you will receive benefits like:
• Professional training
• Great salary package
• Career development within a leading pharmaceutical company
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity please email your C.V. to [log in to unmask] or call +44(0)1273 727 930 for further details.
Andrea is a Biometrics expert at Stelfox Pharmaceutical Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.