Senior Project Biostatistician Germany
An exciting role has become available for a Senior Project Biostatistician to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies based in Germany.
As a Senior Project Biostatistician you will be responsible for:
• Providing statistical input at the clinical project and trial level in alignment with the overall clinical strategy
• Writing statistical plan, conducting data analyzes, interpreting, presenting and reporting statistical results
• Providing input to the clinical part of regulatory documents and representing statistics at regulatory authorities and in the scientific community
• Instructing and supervising Trial Biostatistician and Biostatisticial Programmes
Key requirements for the role:
• experience in biostatistics in the pharmaceutical industry
• University degree in mathematics/statistics, biometry or equivalent
• Proficient verbal and written skills in English are required
This role is offering a great salary package and the opportunitiy for a career development within a leading pharmaceutical comany.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity please email your C.V. to [log in to unmask] or call +441273 727 930 for further details
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.