TB-SUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT  June 2011

TB-SUPPORT June 2011

FW: Reminder to register for HEP SYSMAN

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:13:25 +0000

Please register asap for the next HEPSYSMAN at RAL (including evening BBQ), as we need to work out numbers.
Talks on advanced Maui scheduling and IPV6 will be added to the agenda shortly.
Any other suggestions or contributions welcomed.

Many Thanks Pete

Peter Gronbech  Senior Systems Manager and      Tel No. : 01865 273389
                GridPP Project Manager          Fax No. : 01865 273418
Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]