Re: Maturity

Robert Stevens <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:34:29 +0100

this is putting up some really good examples of where we have to be
expeedient to get the job done. "First release" is fine as it never
changes. "Most recent" opens up some issues, but we should be able to
cope with that at update time with some appropriate automation.

I was thinking of the use of dates too. Time since last release would
have to be done outside the ontology, but querying the ontology. Of
course, it will only tell us time since last recorded update in SWO.....

Robert Stevens
Reader in BioHealth Informatics
School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester