PERMIS-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PERMIS-USERS Home

PERMIS-USERS  June 2011

PERMIS-USERS June 2011

Re: Xacmlv2Handler without Certificate?

Eliana Lazzeri <[log in to unmask]>

For users/administrators of the PERMIS authorisation software <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:08:11 +0100

Hello Stijn,

On 16/06/11 14:32, Eliana Lazzeri wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> is It possible to use Xacmlv2Handler class without certificate?
>
> I mean, can I write an xacml request with LDAPDN and role of the user (without insert the base64 certificate) ?
>

>Yes, this is be possible.
>Have you specified one or more CredentialLocation elements in your
>configuration file?

I haven't specified the CredentialLocation elements in my configuration file because I haven't user credential in a LDAP o in a WebDAV repository.

Is it possible write user credential (LDAPDN and role of the user) only in the xacml request?

Thanks

Eliana