Help for PERMIS-USERS Archives

PERMIS-USERS Archives

PERMIS-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PERMIS-USERS Home

PERMIS-USERS  June 2011

PERMIS-USERS June 2011

Re: Ownership problem - standalone_0_2_5

Stijn Lievens <[log in to unmask]>

For users/administrators of the PERMIS authorisation software <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:47:09 +0100

Hi Eliana,

On 13/06/11 10:59, Eliana Lazzeri wrote:
> Hello Stijin,
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using the last version of standalone server to execute the issrg.xmlhandling.xacml.Xacmlv2Handler class with my policy and my Xacml request (which contains a base64 encoded certificate). (I'm attaching the file that I'm using with the java command).
>>
>> The class checks the content of the certificate but It doesn't check the environment parameter.
>>
>> In particular,
>> It seems that It doesn't load these lines of the request:
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> <Attribute AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:action:rid" DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">
>> <AttributeValue>LZZ</AttributeValue>
>> </Attribute>
>> </Action>
>> <Environment>
>> <Attribute AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:enviroment:balance:recordID"
>>              DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">
>> <AttributeValue>LZZ</AttributeValue>
>> </Attribute>
>> </Environment>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> If I change the content of the first and/or the second AttributeId, the class doesn't give me any error.
>>
>> Why? Have I to change my policy and/or my request?
>>

>> The attributeID in your policy is:
>
>> urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:environment:balance.recordID
>
>> the one in your request is
>
>> urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:enviroment:balance:recordID
>
>> make sure that the two match up, and see if that helps.
>
> Thank you for the suggestion but if I write the same attributeID in my policy and in my request, the result doesn't change.
>
> In particular,
>
> the class doesn't give me any error, neither if I write attributeID=xxxxx so
> I think that the class doesn't load the content of "rid" and "recordID".

It should do.

>Is It possible?

If it doesn't then you have discovered a bug.

> Is there another method to solve ownership problem?

It should work in the way you are trying now.

Can you send me your request and your policy (together with the expected
output)? I will then try it on my installation.

Regards,

Stijn.