PERMIS-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PERMIS-USERS Home

PERMIS-USERS  June 2011

PERMIS-USERS June 2011

Re: [SOLVED] Ownership problem

David Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>

For users/administrators of the PERMIS authorisation software <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:03:08 +0100

you can base64 encode anything at this web site
http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/tools/base64encode/

there is a java class for this available from source forge here
http://iharder.sourceforge.net/current/java/base64/

On 07/06/2011 14:51, Eliana Lazzeri wrote:
> Hi Stijn,
>
>>   Now, if you wanted to do credential validation, you could push the
>>   base64 encoding of an X.509 AC for your subject in the request. This is,
>>   you would use something like
>>   <Attribute AttributeId="urn:oid:2.5.4.58"><AttributeValue>Base64
>>   encoding of certificate here</AttributeValue>
>>   </Attribute>
>
> I'm sorry but I don't succeed to create the "Base64 encoding of certificate". How can I obtain it? Unfortunatly I don't find any useful suggestions on the web.
>
> Thank you again
>
> Kind regards
>
> Eliana

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
School of Computing, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184