FEESTATESNETWORK June 2011

Re: FW: eMandate relaunch in 2011

Maurice Patterson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:28:00 +0100

There have been discussions about restarting eMandate since spring of
2010, I believe that the go ahead from the YPLA & SFA has only recently
been given and unfortunately they did not consider asking the working
group about timescales, as we would have told them not to do it in July.
I spoke to them yesterday and they will continue to accept returns
through to early September.
You will also see that the return is much shorter, so it will not be as
big a job as previous years.
Hopefully they will move future years returns to a later date e.g. Oct.

Maurice Patterson
Director of Finance & Development
Thomas Rotherham College
Tel: 01709 300650
Fax: 01709 300601

-----Original Message-----
From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve
Vincent-Marshall
Sent: 16 June 2011 16:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: eMandate relaunch in 2011

I have just checked the Emandate website and it appears that this is not
something that has only just been decided.

Why have we (Estates) only just been informed?
I am a big fan of Emandate but 'throwing it into the pot' at this busy
time of year is ridiculous, who decided this?

I personally have no chance of completing it........

Regards

Steve Vincent-Marshall  MBIFM
Estates Manager
Barton Peveril College

>>> Sarah Wild <[log in to unmask]> 6/16/2011 3:03 pm >>>
Hi Folks

Has anyone else seen this????

Thanks

Sarah Wild