An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented motivated individual with a couple years of experience or even a recent graduate to join a dynamic, innovative, web mapping company based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a GIS / Database specialist to further their career and play a key role in the development and provision of spatial solutions.
• Proven experiencing in using databases (PostgreSQL PostGIS) using SQL scripts and store procedures.
• Experience in a GIS / Software development role.
• Familiar with the concepts of GIS and its implementations in the real world.
• Familiar with open source geospatial technologies
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Permanent.
Rate: Salary up to 28k plus benefits (depending on experience).
Final closing date: 26th May 2011.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV and covering letter covering your experiences of working with databases to [log in to unmask]
Interview slots are available immediately
Only applicants with no restrictions to work in the UK will be considered.
Unfortunately we will not be able to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
JP Mapping is a recruitment consultant for this employer.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: