Help for CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCP4BB Home

CCP4BB  May 2011

CCP4BB May 2011

Re: New or alternative to 3D Zalman monitor for coot/pymol?

Yarrow Madrona <[log in to unmask]>

Yarrow Madrona <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 May 2011 13:07:04 -0700

Hi found this at Fry's for 250$

Zalman Trimon 2D/3D Convertible LCD Monitor ZM-M220W.  I know this model
works with pymol and coot but I'm not sure if there are any better out
there.  I'm assuming the ZM-M240W is a newer model?  Do you know how they
compare?  Thanks.

-Yarrow