Help for LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE Archives

LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE Archives

LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE Home

LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE  May 2011

LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE May 2011

Contact Numbers for Talis Education Limited

Chris Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Talis Aspire Users <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 May 2011 09:39:06 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone of the contact phone numbers for Talis Education Limited. The Talis Switchboard can be reached on +44 (0) 121 237 6034. This is the best number to ring as the switchboard can take messages if there is no-one available in the Talis Education Office.

You can also reach us direct in our office on +44 (0) 121 237 6371.

These numbers are published on our website: http://www.talisaspire.com/about-us/. Of course, you can also always reach any of us on our mobiles, our numbers are always in our email signatures (mine is below).

Please can anyone who is having trouble reaching us on the above numbers let me know.

All support requests in the first instance should be sent to [log in to unmask], or raised via the support portal at http://support.talisaspire.com. This route puts you in direct contact with the development team responsible for Campus Edition and gives the best chance of getting your support issue resolved quickly and efficiently. Most support requests within business hours receive a response within the hour. If you ever feel you need to esculate any support case by phone, we'd be happy for you to make contact by calling on the numbers outlined above.

Thanks,

Chris

Head of Product
Talis Education