CRISIS-FORUM  May 2011

CRISIS-FORUM May 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

FW: Political Economy of Militarising Climate Change - my money's on Pachamama

Mark Levene <[log in to unmask]>

Mark Levene <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 May 2011 18:10:47 +0000

text/plain

Forumers,

With Aubrey's permission  please find below his very perceptive and acute
commentary to   Alastair's earlier epistle (by way of Monbiot)  which both
Alastair and myself agree should be of interest to CF folk.

all best to you all,
and of course to our dear friend, Aubrey

mark