Help for 1994ITGROUP Archives

1994ITGROUP Archives

1994ITGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

1994ITGROUP Home

1994ITGROUP  May 2011

1994ITGROUP May 2011

FW: Paper for JANET(UK) Stakeholder Meeting on the 11 May 2011

"Gibbs, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>

Gibbs, Laura

Fri, 6 May 2011 14:29:09 +0000

Dear Colleagues

The next JANET stakeholder meeting is on Wednesday next week.  I have attached the agenda for information and the JANET response to the JISC review. If you have any points you wish me to raise please let me know.

Best wishes

Laura

Laura Gibbs
IT Director, Information Services