GEM April 2011

Re: DCMS review of cultural education

Bridget McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:44:28 +0100

Hello
Many thanks for drawing attention to this Neil, as I don't think it's
being widely promoted, compared to the National Curriculum review.
I'm hoping to prod and provoke a bit of reflection on this Cultural
Education review, to help people in considering their responses to the
survey. The questions are rather open and the white boxes in the
survey form are yawningly big.

So here's my own blogpost about it http://tinyurl.com/64q27mf and I
really welcome comments.

You can also sign up to the Cultural Learning Alliance,
http://www.culturallearningalliance.org.uk/

and join their LinkedIn group
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2760131

to have discussion about the review and related issues.

Best wishes
Bridget McKenzie
Director, Flow Associates
www.flowassociates.com