Re: Mystery Object part 4 [Scanned]

David Ault <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:46:53 +0100

Unfortunately, I don't think the GEM list allows you to send files
like this through - I may well be wrong. The best thing to do is
probably upload it to Picasa Web Albums (if you have a google
account), Flickr (if you have a Yahoo account) or YousendIt and then
paste the link into another email.

Hope that helps!

David

--