Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

next KAP call May 12?

"John A. Kunze" <[log in to unmask]>

Dublin Core Kernel Application Profile list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:38:39 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

Ack -- I've gone and run out of time again, but not before having an
encouraging call with Tom Baker.

Can we please change our call from tomorrow instead to May 12 at the
usual time (8am pacific)?

      Thursday 12 May
      Dial-in: +1 866-740-1260
      Access code:  9879231#