It is now important to put some timeline in place for the preparation of the
proposals that were requested by the ASB in response to our SoI.
I have added the response from the SoI to our proposal preparation page at:
The proposed timeline is:
* 08Apr11: persons leading preparation the of three proposals
identified and circulated;
* In the week of the 18th April 2011: Community meeting #1:
- The agenda for the meeting should cover the proposed contents of
the proposals and the steps to complete the proposals.
* 16May11: first drafts of proposal and project management annexes
* In the week of the 6th June 2011: UKNF plenary meeting and
community meeting #2:
- Meeting will contain presentations of the contents of the
proposals and the usual status reports from the various work
packages that presently make up the UKNF portfolio.
* 15Jun11: proposal submission deadline.
EMail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44-(0)20-7594-7812 [at RAL: +44-(0)1235-445646]
[at DL : +44-(0)1925-864356]
Fax: +44-(0)870-705-1565 [at RAL: +44-(0)1235-446733]
Address: Department of Physics
Imperial College London
Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2AZ