AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 52,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 100 countries and had revenue of $7.0 billion during the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2010. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
We are currently looking to recruit a GIS Technician in our Croydon office within our Water business on a permanent basis. This position would suit a recent graduate with some experience either gained on contract or through a internship which was related to GIS work.
Your main duties will be:
1. Support of GIS systems
2. Development of GIS capability and site visits
3. Collation and processing of project data
4. Preparation of technical reports
5. Preparation of detailed design information
6. Preparation of drawings
1. Good level of ArcGIS knowledge, to include geodatabase design, feature editing, layout design, data driven pages and map production. Ideally degree qualified in GIS or a related discipline.
2. Good all round IT skills, including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Access.
3. Experience of clear water networks (not essential).
4. Degree in Geography or GIS with some relevant experience
Please apply on our AECOM Careers website via this shortened hyperlink: http://tiny.cc/yslwi
www.aecom.com/careers (search under UK & Ireland not Western Europe for vacancies if you do not use the hyperlink)
Or contact David Shedden at AECOM HR on 0131 301 8600.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: