Help for ECOLINGUISTICS Archives

ECOLINGUISTICS Archives

ECOLINGUISTICS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ECOLINGUISTICS Home

ECOLINGUISTICS  April 2011

ECOLINGUISTICS April 2011

final reminder--register to vote for IECA Board members!

Stephen Depoe <[log in to unmask]>

Stephen Depoe <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:53:49 -0400

Colleagues:  Apologies for cross-posting.  I am sending you a final
reminder to register to vote for eight members of the first Board of
Directors of the International Environmental Communication
Association (IECA).  Registration is open to all individuals until
end of the day on April 22.  Go to http://environmentalcomm.org and
click on "elections" to review the list of 23 candidates for Board
positions (names, bios, and statements are at the bottom of the page)
and to register to vote.  Voting will be done on-line from April
25-May 15.  To date, over 200 individuals have registered to vote.

We also encourage you to become a founding member.  We now have 118
founding members from 25 countries.  5 organizations (4 academic and
1 non-profit) have chosen to support the new association by becoming
founding organizational members.  Go to http://environmentalcomm.org
and click on "become a founding member" for more details.

Looking forward to a strong voter turnout and exciting results ahead!!

Stephen Depoe, Ph.D.
Editor, ENVIRONMENTAL COMMUNICATION:  A JOURNAL OF NATURE AND CULTURE
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/17524032.asp
Professor and Director of Graduate Program
Department of Communication
University of Cincinnati, USA
(513)-556-4459