CIG E-forum: Costs

"C.J. Carty" <[log in to unmask]>

C.J. Carty

Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:35:55 +0100

I'm sure we will return to the issue of cost (both of the Toolkit and of
training/implementation more broadly) in later sections of the e-forum as
well but I wanted to mention that the question of the cost of the Toolkit
and specifically the fact that it is a closed standard did come up during
the Executive Briefing, as well as repeatedly on various listservs
(AUTOCAT, RDA-L). We are all very much aware that this is very bad timing
to be asking for more money, for any reason.

Celine

--
CÚline Carty
English Cataloguing