ADMIN-EO April 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Genuine Occupational Requirements

"Murdoch Helen Ms (ACAD)" <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:01:23 +0100

text/plain

Dear all

I wondered if anyone has any experience of recruiting using a genuine occupational requirement?  If so, I'd be grateful for a short discussion on how you approached this.  Please email off list or let me know if it's ok to call.  Many thanks,

Helen

Helen Murdoch
Equality and Diversity Manager
The Registry, Room 3.22