Help for ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-EO Home

ADMIN-EO  April 2011

ADMIN-EO April 2011

Re: Fitness to practice - bank/agency work

Kirsteen Coupar <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:09:01 +0100

Thank you Kathy - do you have a link to anything on NMC which states this?  The website is a maze for me!
Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar
Equality and Diversity Manager
Flat 40B, Catherine of Aragon Court
Southwood Site
Avery Hill Campus
University of Greenwich
Eltham
London SE9 2UG

Direct line: 020 8331 8817

Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?