Help for RADSTATS Archives

RADSTATS Archives

RADSTATS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RADSTATS Home

RADSTATS  March 2011

RADSTATS March 2011

Re: Completing census forms on paper or online?

Mike Brewer <[log in to unmask]>

Mike Brewer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:09:48 +0100

That would depend whether Lockheed martin have signed a fixed price
contract with ONS, or whether they are being paid a given amount per
form processed, and it would also depend on whether that amount was
different for paper and on-line forms.

Mike.

On 28/03/2011 14:02, Macfarlane, Alison wrote:
> I have been asked by a colleague involvd in discussions on peace groups
> whether completing census forms on paper or online makes more work for
> Lockheed Martin. This comes from the standpoint of people who want to
> make it difficult for Lockheed martin without degrading the final of
> quality of data received by ONS for analysis.
> Alison
> ****************************************************** Please note that
> if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender
> of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your
> mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to
> [log in to unmask] Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are
> the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of
> the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group.
> To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities
> and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to
> visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.

Mike Brewer
Deputy Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
www.ifs.org.uk. 020 72914800

Follow IFS on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheIFS

The Institute for Fiscal Studies is registered in London,
Company number 954616, limited by guarantee.
Registered Office: 7 Ridgmount Street, London. WC1E 7AE
IFS is a registered charity, number 258815

Please note that the IFS may monitor email traffic data as well
as the content of email.