Help for FSL Archives

FSL Archives

FSL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FSL Home

FSL  March 2011

FSL March 2011

Higher level analysis on 48 inputs without registration

Shawn Yeh <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Mar 2011 04:36:27 +0000

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty running a higher level analysis in FSL, using as input IC's calculated from the GIFT toolbox.  In particular, I am able to generate a fake reg directory, but am unsure what other changes are necessary for FSL to use my inputs, which are simply nifti files already transformed to MNI space.  I see numerous errors regarding

/usr/share/fsl/bin/featregapply .
Error - registration has not been run for <path details cut>

I have the input data (48 nifti hdr/img pairs) sitting in one directory, with reg directory containing functional .mat files, meaning running updatefeatreg generates valid images.  This doesn't seem to work at all.  And running a lower level analysis with 48 input with preprocessing set to none, plus registration returns a large number of errors as well.  Therefore, I'm starting to wonder if I need to create 48 directories, each with the reg directory included.  Obviously, I want to avoid this if a more sane possibility exists.

Is there no cake?
-Shawn