This is the last week to book your place on 'Community Participation with Blogs & Social Networking' workshop in Birmingham on 23rd March, http://bit.ly/gt3Tvs
Discuss, demonstrate and have a go at:
* The social web in action - examples of how blogs and social networks are being used in education
* The different purposes of blogging
* How to blog - finding your voice and choosing a platform
* How to monitor and increase visits to your blog
* Using social networking sites effectively
* Managing the flow of information using RSS feeds and other tools
* Maintaining your online reputation and making the most of the "back-channel" of online conversation at live events
If you are already using blogs and social networks, then this workshop will enhance your use, enabling you to share your message with the widest audiences possible.
If you're a newcomer, then this workshop will help you overcome common hurdles, explain the myths, translate the 'terminology' so you can develop the confidence to start using these tools to effectively carve out your own identity.
Community Participation with Blogs & Social Networking
Birmingham, New Technology Institute
Wednesday 23rd March
Book now: http://bit.ly/gt3Tvs
We look forward to welcoming you on the workshop!
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
0191 222 5000
JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University